canberrabirds

Holt becoming a winter haunt of Superb Parrots ?

To: "Canberrabirds" <>
Subject: Holt becoming a winter haunt of Superb Parrots ?
From: "John Layton" <>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:16:59 +1000
At 1500 hours today  I saw two Superb Parrots (females or immatures) in the same tree at the rear of the Kippax shops where there I saw six Superbs yesterday.

To a more mundane species, casual observation leads me to think that there seem to be more Common Starlings around my area of Holt particularly during the last few weeks than during recent winters, or perhaps any recent time regardless of season.

John Layton.