canberrabirds

Fwd: Request for bird photographs

To: Canberra Birds birds <>
Subject: Fwd: Request for bird photographs
From: Beth Mantle <>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 07:59:20 +1000

From: "Lechner, Nicole" <>
Date: 21 July 2009 4:00:33 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: Request for bird photographs

Hello friends!!!

Logan City Council is in the process of producing some brochures and was wondering whether your network had any photographs of the animals listed in the attached excel spreadsheet? Logan City Council is happy to pay for the use of the pictures with the photographers name also being credited with the photo. We were however hoping for copyright use of the images for any further uses/brochures we may produce, and of course with full credit to the photographer whenever the photograph is utilised.
We were also hoping to have most of the pictures by the end of the week if possible? Or at least the species that are highlighted in the spreadsheet.

Thankyou in advance for your assistance, if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me. Please also forward onto any friends who you may think can help us out

Regards
Nicole

Nicole Lechner | Senior Environment Officer (Partnerships & Special Projects)
Environment & Sustainability Branch | Logan City Council
P: 3412 4859 | F: 3412 3444
PO Box 3226 Logan City DC 4114
150 Wembley Road, Logan Central, QLD 4114

This email, including any attachment, is confidential to the intended recipient.  It may also be privileged and may be subject to copyright.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of the email.  Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived.  Neither the Council nor the sender warrant that this email does not contain any viruses or other unsolicited items.

This email is an informal Council communication.  The Council only accepts responsibility for information sent under official letterhead and duly signed by, or on behalf of, the Chief Executive Officer.