canberrabirds

FW: [canberrabirds] Cullendulla Creek [was South Coast Tern]

To: canberra birds <>
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] Cullendulla Creek [was South Coast Tern]
From: Dimitris Bertzeletos <>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:41:38 +0300

Accidentally sent it to Denis only. sorry

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:41:03 +0300

Thanks for that Denis, :)

Ok hope this works:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=cullendulla+creek&sll=-30.675715,151.875&sspn=38.367508,72.158203&ie=UTF8&ll=-35.695225,150.206795&spn=0.071658,0.140934&z=13&iwloc=A

D.

Subject: Re: [canberrabirds] Opinions on this South Coast Tern Please.
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 16:35:26 +1000

Hi Dimitris

The link you kindly attempted to provide is merely the generic link to Google Maps.
On my computer, when I paste that link I get the last Google Map I looked at.

On Google Maps you need to look for the little "link" sign just above the top right hand corner of the screen.
A dialogue box will open with two options.
The first one is "paste link in email".
That's what you need to copy into an email.

It is much more detailed than the link you provided.
For example, for Pebbly Beach it looks like this.

I went to that map and could not find Cullendulla Creek, so perhaps you might go back to Google Maps and find the map, at the right depth of zoom-in and copy the detailed link, please.

Cheers

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out