canberrabirds

Further request for photos

To: "'canberrabirds'" <>
Subject: Further request for photos
From: "Paul Fennell" <>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:01:58 +1000

Hello everyone

I am slowly working through the compilation of Birds of Canberra Gardens revised edition, and there are going to be quite a few photos I need.  Some people have already provided Julian Robinson with some examples which he has passed on to me.  Unfortunately Julian has to undertake a continental expedition that is taking him to the far side of Australia for the next 2-3 months, so I have to take up the slack in terms of organising some photos.

At the moment I need 300 dpi files of Spotted Dove, White-headed Pigeon, Diamond Dove and Peaceful dove.  These don’t have to be too large (say 5x5 cm), but they should be high resolution and of course very high quality photography.

I will no doubt be making further requests in the near future.  We are looking to include more images in this edition.

I would appreciate receiving files by email, but other methods of transfer can be arranged I am sure.

Please

Cheers

Paul

Paul Fennell