canberrabirds

Yellow-tufyed HE and Bowerbirds in Ainslie

To: "'COG List'" <>
Subject: Yellow-tufyed HE and Bowerbirds in Ainslie
From: "Steve Holliday" <>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 13:44:45 +1000

Hi all

Since returning from a month away a couple of days ago, we have twice seen a single Yellow-tufted Honeyeater at our backyard bird baths.

Two green Satin Bowerbirds were in the front yard this morning, a rare bird in this part of town, our only previous records were in Feb-Mar 2003, after the big fire.

cheers

Steve