canberrabirds

COG outing, National Arboretum Sunday June 28th

To: <>
Subject: COG outing, National Arboretum Sunday June 28th
From: "Chris Davey" <>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 21:12:29 +1000
Hi,

There are still seats available on the bus tour for the National Arboretum. Those who have already put their names down should have received an email from me.  This message is intended for those who have not indicated that they would like to come along.  If you would like to join the tour please contact me ASAP.  First in will get the remaining places.

The bus will be leaving from Garryowen Drive, Black Mountain Peninsular (Grid L7 Yellow Pages Map 58) at 10.00am sharp.  Keep an eye out for the COG sandwich board.  I will need to collect the monies before we depart so I suggest arriving at about 9.40am.

The tour will last between 11/2 to 2 hours and will cost $15 each.  This may vary slightly depending on how many pull out and any additions.  May I suggest bring $20 each and you will get some change.

Jocelyn Plovits from Friends of the Arboretum has kindly offered to guide the tour.  Please note that we will leave the bus in a couple of spots and the arboretum is still a construction site so you will need appropriate footwear.

Chris

24 Bardsley Place
Holt
ACT 2615