canberrabirds

Seeking photos for new COG book Birds of Canberra Gardens

To: canberrabirds chatline <>
Subject: Seeking photos for new COG book Birds of Canberra Gardens
From: Julian Robinson <>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 20:05:03 +1000
Hi all,

A couple of things to add to recent post calling for photos...

Timetable - I'd hope to have these more or less finalised this month (June) since I'll be away for some time after that.

Photos don't have to have been taken in the ACT, but should be the same birds as those that we would find here (i.e. not different race/sub-species).

No, there is no payment!  This is for fame and the love of COG.

Please only send SHARP photos.  Photos for print need to be sharper than you might get away with on screen.

If you are on flickr, and I have you marked as a contact, then you don't need to send photos to me as I will pick them up by searching flickr.  If you haven't received an email from me about this, then please remind me to add you as a contact.

Some very beautiful photos received ...  thanks to all those who've sent photos.

Cheers
Julian