canberrabirds

RE:Asbestos....

To: hot line <>
Subject: RE:Asbestos....
From: terry gourlay <>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 16:43:28 +0000
Dear All,
           Don't get in a sweaty funk about this,any house in Canberra built post 1930 and before 1972 is full of asbestos the worst thing anyone did in this regard was to disturb all the asbestos in ceiling insulation some years ago....As far as I know,there are still hundreds of houses in Canberra with corrugated asbestos roofs,I owned one myself,they spew deadly dust everytime the winds blows,Epidemiologists in 30 years time will have a field day putting little map pins on block plans around those houses indicating Lung Cancer victims...I looked at that site I can't see any asbestos lying around...Terry.

Let ninemsn property search for you. Need a new place to rent, share or buy?