canberrabirds

COGAtlas entries needing more info

To: "'Cog line'" <>
Subject: COGAtlas entries needing more info
From: "Paul Fennell" <>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:24:26 +1100

Dear COG Birders

There are a couple of entries on COG Atlas that need more information:

1.         Sheet T106 on 3/1/09  9 – 10:30 Grid O16  Lewin’s Honeyeater sighted   Needs COG Observer Code and location.

2.         Sheet T132  26/1/09 7:30  Bungendore: Turallo Creek & Ponds  S13          Needs COG Observer Code

3.         Sheet T138 28/1/09 at 9:00  Casuarina Sands(G14)    Needs COG Observer Code

Would the owners of these records please let me know ASAP.

I note that there are over 200 new entries in the online system.  It is encouraging that more people are using the system, and I would encourage more people to use it more often.

In preparing the Annual Bird Report, for publication this March, there were only 113 people who contributed records.  This is 30 fewer than the previous year.

 I would encourage all people who report sightings on the chat line to submit all sightings for the record  at http://www.cogatlas.org.au/index.htm .

Warmest regards

Paul Fennell

ABR Editor