canberrabirds

Summer ranges of Scarlet/Flame Robins

To: John Leonard <>
Subject: Summer ranges of Scarlet/Flame Robins
From: martin butterfield <>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 16:10:10 +1100
I basically agree with John about the pattern prior to 2000.

When I returned to Canberra in late 2003 I went to Warks Rd in Summer to see if bushfire regeneration was occurring.  My memory is that there were at least 20 Flame Robins in a 1km stretch of road (whereas in the past they were up higher - Mg Aggie etc).  I have continued to see flame robins on Warks Rd ever since.