canberrabirds

COG Members night - 14 January 2009

To: <>
Subject: COG Members night - 14 January 2009
From: "Jack and Andrea Holland" <>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 18:34:07 +1100

Before everyone takes off on their holidays, a reminder that I am looking for presenters for the above.

Members/subscribers may have overlooked this as it was tucked away towards the back of the December Gang-gang, and with no date attached.

I have had several offers already but am looking for a few more.

Happy to accept anything related to birds which you feel will interest and/or entertain members.

A copy of the Gang-gang ad is below.

Jack Holland

Details for the 14 January COG meeting - Members night

As is traditional, for our January meeting we will be having a ?Members Night?, with the opportunity for COG members to contribute short presentations (no more than 10 minutes) on a range of bird related topics.  So if you have a favourite birding moment for 2008, some special photos to share with members, a birding story to tell, or a poem to read, please contact Jack Holland on 6288 7840 or by E-mail on m("environment.gov.au","jack.holland");">.

------
If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. If this e-mail or any attachments have been sent to you in error, that error does not constitute waiver of any confidentiality, privilege or copyright in respect of information in the e-mail or attachments.

------