canberrabirds

David Hollands' Owl book - ARRIVED

To: Canberra Birds birds <>
Subject: David Hollands' Owl book - ARRIVED
From: Beth Mantle <>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 19:30:58 +1100
Hi everyone,

The order of David Hollands' owl books have arrived and are ready for collection for those who ordered them.  The postage came to an extra $3 so that is a total $48.00 per book.

I'll be taking the copies to the Xmas party so you can collect from me then; otherwise, I can make special arrangements for collection from my place: just give me a call on 6287 7860.

Listed below are all the people who requested a copy (or two):
1. Tony Lawson
2. Alastair Smith x2
3. Leo Berzins
4. Michael Lenz