canberrabirds

Book table at COG Xmas Party & new bird call CDs

To: Canberra Birds birds <>
Subject: Book table at COG Xmas Party & new bird call CDs
From: Beth Mantle <>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 08:41:31 +1100
Hi everyone,

I will be bringing a selection of books to the COG Xmas party next week, but not the entire range.  If there is anything you want to purchase before Christmas, please email me so I can make sure I bring it along.

We also have a new range of bird call CDs for sale from David Stewart's "Nature Sound" range:
  • Broome Region
  • Subtropical East
  • Mallee
  • South-western including Perth
  • Tropical North-east
  • Tasmania

The CDs will cost $20.00 each and there is a link on the COG website to the Nature Sound webpage so you can obtain detailed information on the contents of each CD.

Merry Xmas!
Beth.

Beth Mantle
H: 02 6287 7860