canberrabirds

"Owls, Frogmouths and Nightjars" - last call for orders

To: Canberra Birds birds <>
Subject: "Owls, Frogmouths and Nightjars" - last call for orders
From: Beth Mantle <>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 19:23:35 +1100
Hi again,

I will be ordering David Hollands' book tomorrow, so if there are any last minute requests can you email me tonight please?  You can view the flyer for this title by clicking here (please note that the file is 2MB).

So far, I have received orders from:

1. Tony Lawson
2. Alastair Smith (2 copies)
3. Leo Berzins
4. Michael Lenz
5. Julian Robinson
6. Anthony Overs (2 copies)
7. David Cook
8. Jack Holland

Please let me know if I have missed you off the list.

Cheers!
Beth

Beth Mantle
H: 02 6287 7860