canberrabirds

COG Bumbalong Valley Outing

To: <>
Subject: COG Bumbalong Valley Outing
From: "Jack and Andrea Holland" <>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 19:56:29 +1100
Hi subscribers,

There are still places available for the COG overnight camp-out to the above this weekend 22-23 November.  This is a lovely secluded part of the Murrumbidgee about an hour's drive S of Canberra.  Access is via a private road so COG members otherwise don't have access.

It's a great place for birds too, 87 species seen there on our last visit 2 years ago.

We'll be camping in a great grassy spot alongside a lovely reach of the river.  The camp is not as basic as some COG has with both shelter and an outside toilet available for our use.

Let me know if you're interested.

Jack Holland