canberrabirds

blitz update 24 Oct - another small warning

Subject: blitz update 24 Oct - another small warning
From: Suzanne Tunks <>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 17:52:29 +1100
Another small warning is that on Sunday the Fitz's Challenge cycle event is on from 6:30am, so anyone travelling on the following roads should be especially careful of cyclists: Uriarra Road, Brindabella Road, Cotter Road, Paddys River Road, Corin Road, Naas Road, Apollo Road, Boboyon Road.

Matthew Frawley

martin butterfield wrote:
One small warning.  There is apparently a car rally happening in the Cotter-Urriara area tomorrow - I'm not sure of the details but those in that direction might like to keep alert for (a) closed forest roads (the red low flying thing may be a Toyota not a Crimson Rosella) and (b) the spectators who may not be travelling at the speed used by birders.

Martin