canberrabirds

RFI Frogmouths in Corroborree Pk [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

To: "chat line" <>
Subject: RFI Frogmouths in Corroborree Pk [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:43:08 +1100
I finally found them this morning. I had literally walked under the tree
twice before. The single nestling was visible beside the parent.
Thanks to Robin for giving me directions.

Cheers

Marnix Zwankhuizen | Senior Analyst Java Enterprise Technology
Australian Electoral Commission | PO Box 6172 | Kingston ACT 2604 | Phone
+61 2 6271 4465 | Fax +61 2 6271 4644 | E-mail

             "Marnix
             Zwankhuizen"
             <marnix.zwankhuiz                                          To
             >                "chat line"
                                          <
             19/10/2008 05:33             .au>

                                                                   Subject
                                          [canberrabirds] RFI Frogmouths
                                          in Corroborree Pk

Can anyone tell me where these blasted frogmouths are in Corroborree Pk in
Ainslie?
I have been down there 3 times now and have been unable to find them. I
will try again tomorrow as it's on my route to/from work.

Cheers
Marnix

DISCLAIMER:
If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately on
(02) 6271 4777 or by return email and delete all copies.  If this email or any
attachments have been sent to you in error, that error does not constitute
waiver of any confidentiality, privilege or copyright in respect of information
in the email or attachments.