canberrabirds

ANU Spring Bird Survey - help needed

To: Jack and Andrea Holland <>
Subject: ANU Spring Bird Survey - help needed
From: John Brannan <>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 12:10:45 +1100
Beth has contacted me and mentioned that she's really struggling to find experienced birdos for this survey (she only has 2 at the moment, she says). If anyone on the list can help out, I'm sure it's not too late to put your hand up.

John Brannan

Jack and Andrea Holland wrote:
Spring Bird Survey & Breakfast

The ANU is running the spring survey on the 18th of October, from 6am -
9am, with a free breakfast after the event to thank our volunteers for
their time and help. These surveys have been such a success in the past
largely due to the generous donation of time and expertise from COG members.

Volunteers (experienced and non-experienced) are needed to carry out the
2008 ANU Spring Bird Population Survey on the Acton campus and
surrounds. This is a great chance to share your skills as an experienced
birdwatcher, or learn new skills as a beginner, and help conserve the
natural beauty of our campus (and enjoy a FREE BREAKFAST afterwards).

Please register by Tuesday 16th October 2008. Please contact the Co-ordinator of Volunteers, Beth Mitchell at m("anu.edu.au","beth.mitchell");"> (write on the subject line: "bird survey") or call on 0414 801126 if you wish to participate.

More details at the link below.

http://www.anu.edu.au/anugreen/index.php?pid=612