canberrabirds

Wednesday Walk tomorrow 17 Septemebr

To: COG-L <>
Subject: Wednesday Walk tomorrow 17 Septemebr
From: "martin butterfield" <>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:34:01 +1000
The walk itself will start at Scrivener Dam as posted.  For clarity the meeting place (at 9am) is the small parking area next to the Zoo.  For various reasons the end point has been changed to the West (ie River) end of Kirkpatrick St where the car shufflers will meet as arranged by Michael Robbins.  This will slightly shorten the length of the walk, but is unlikely to impact the length of the birdlist.

Any last minute problems I should have my mobile  - 0435 012 840 - with me and inshallah it will be turned on.

Martin