canberrabirds

On the move

To: <>
Subject: On the move
From: "John Cummings" <>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:59:03 +1000
G'day
Barbara and I are leaving Canberra for 12 months.
I have taken up a temporary posting in Katherine NT and we thought that it was too good an opportunity to miss being in the far north for a year.
I will be busy with remote communities and will get to see a fair bit of the country around Katherine including the edge of the Tannami desert.

For those COG members we have met and been engaged with in the club we will have enjoyed it all and will see you again in a year.

Unfortunately work has kept us away from meetings for some months so if we miss talking to you personally it is not something we want to do but only circumstances.

This Saturday evening we are having an informal gathering at our place 60 O'loghlen Street Latham at 1900 hrs.  It will be a BYO drinks and nibbles as we will be in the middle of packing.  This posting has just been confirmed and we leave Wednesday week.

We have personally invited some folk but if we do not get in touch with you you are welcome to come.  There are many people that we would love to see but time or not having phone or email address has not allowed us to talk to you.

Thank you to every one in what is a most enjoyable fellowship.

John Cummings
W:  02 6252 0400
F:   02 6252 0421
M:  0407 181 003

This email, together with any attachments, may contain privileged and confidential information and is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, please promptly inform the sender and delete this email and any copies from your computer system(s). If this email has been received in error, you cannot rely upon it and any form of disclosure, duplication, modification, distribution and/or publication of this email is prohibited. This email represents the views of the sender and not necessarily the views of Mission Australia.