canberrabirds

mynh trap not only for mynhs

To: "'Bruce Lindenmayer'" <>, "'COG Chatline'" <>, "'Julian Teh'" <>
Subject: mynh trap not only for mynhs
From: "Vikki" <>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:40:06 +1000
In April 2007, along with 14 mynas we caught 3 young possums! We couldn't
believe our eyes when we came out one morning and a possum was sitting
quietly at the top of the holding cage.  Then over the next week, it
happened twice more.  We're not sure if it was the same (dopey) possum or we
caught others as well. And, yes, the cages required quite a bit of panel
beating and rewiring each time!

Cheers

Vikki