canberrabirds

Waterbird Feeding Notices

To: Joe Barr <>
Subject: Waterbird Feeding Notices
From: Beth Mantle <>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 20:47:02 +1000
Hi Joe,

I'm the Waterwatch Coordinator for the Ginninderra Catchment Group, and I might be able to help you out with signs.  By the by, are you a member of the Dunlop Landcare Group?  I only ask because I know some of the members in your area have been discussing a similar idea.  Feel free to give me a call at work on 6278 3309 if you'd like me to follow up on this for you.

Cheers,
Beth.

Beth Mantle

H: 02 6287 7860