canberrabirds

Fw: Australia Land of Parrots

To: <>
Subject: Fw: Australia Land of Parrots
From: "Jack and Andrea Holland" <>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 21:14:05 +1000
Subscribers may be interested in this

From: Yasmin Kentera [
Sent: Thursday, 10 April 2008 12:15 PM
To: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;
Subject: Australia Land of Parrots

Hi there, we have a stunning film airing on ABC TV - Sunday May 4 at 7.30pm called Australia Land of Parrots - that I thought would be of interest to you and your members.  It has been made by award-winning filmmakers David and Liz Parer with additional photography from Lindsay Cupper, I have interview opportunities available and have attached a flyer.  It features footage from all over Australia - let me know your thoughts, cheers Yasmin

Yasmin Kentera
Publicist
ABC TV Publicity, Victoria
P: 03 9524 2629
M: 0418 813 071
E:

ABC TV

The information contained in this email and any attachment is confidential and may contain legally privileged or copyright material. It is intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are not permitted to disseminate, distribute or copy this email or any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system The ABC does not represent or warrant that this transmission is secure or virus free. Before opening any attachment you should check for viruses. The ABC's liability is limited to resupplying any email and attachments.