canberrabirds

Todays bird puzzle

To: "Mark Clayton" <>
Subject: Todays bird puzzle
From: "martin butterfield" <>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 18:16:29 +1100
For those still contemplating the matter, the circular(ish) letter is a 'Q' rather than an 'O (which is represented in the full set by Opossum).

Martin'.

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 6:10 PM, Mark Clayton <> wrote:

Hi Martin and all,

My guess would be N = Native Companion ie Brolga, O = the picture is definitely of a Casuary but I am sure they meant it to be an Ostrich, and J = most definitely a Jackass better known as an obvious Laughing Kookaburra.

Mark