canberrabirds

For the Wednesday Walkers

To: "Geoffrey Dabb" <>
Subject: For the Wednesday Walkers
From: "martin butterfield" <>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:43:39 +1100
Many thanks Geoffrey.  I hope we will see at least the bird in pics 3 and 4 tomorrow.  It flew over Julian R and myself last Thursday and we both were struck by how clear and clean it looked (as the images show).  For once a bird did look as though it had just emerged from a field guide (that hadn't been used much in the field).

Martin