canberrabirds

Bird Routes of regional NSW [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

To: "Ian Fraser" <>
Subject: Bird Routes of regional NSW [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From: "John Cummings" <>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 15:45:44 +1100
Good to see such positive and proactive work being done.

Some of the local catchment coordinating committees in ACT have done
brochures that look at the local environment

There are some great bird route brochures around depending on what is
suited and I am confident we have the committee to do this.  The
attached web site is one that I had some input into but is for a very
compressed area so is a walking one.
http://www.cooloolacoastcare.org.au/cooloolabirds_new/new_pages/new_html
/TCBBirdsWebComp.pdf

On another note the dollar birds have come back to Ginninderra Creek
just down form the Latham Shops.  This is the third year that I have
recorded them at this location and always young ones and at this time of
year.

John Cummings
CWC Coordinator NSW & ACT