canberrabirds

ACT Birders' Totals

To: <>
Subject: ACT Birders' Totals
From: "Overs, Anthony (REPS)" <>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 13:26:18 +1100

Hi folks

Some of you may be aware that COG maintains a page on its website at which birders who have observed 150 or more wild bird species in the ACT may have their totals listed. Currently, 34 people have their totals listed. Anyone is welcome to join. The page can be accessed here: http://actlisters.canberrabirds.org.au/totals.htm

David McDonald normally maintains this page. He will be away for a couple of months, so I will be looking after the page for him. Please send all your totals updates to me at m("aph.gov.au","anthony.overs.reps");">anthony.

Cheers

Anthony