canberrabirds

KP problem?

To: "Lindsay and Diana Nothrop" <>, "Geoffrey Dabb" <>, <>
Subject: KP problem?
From: "Barbara Preston" <>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 17:39:59 +1100
KPs often hold on to the timber cross bar in my office glass wall, with tail fanned against the glass below, and just appear to be checking out what's happening inside for some time (usually it's just me at my desk) - they appear alert and interested, but not moving much.  They do not seem to do any damage to the soft timber.  I can hear them around just now, so I'll get my camera just in case ....   Barbara