canberrabirds

Spare seats COG's bird blitz this Saturday

To: "'Canberrabirds'" <>
Subject: Spare seats COG's bird blitz this Saturday
From: "Paul Fennell" <>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:48:18 +1000

Hi everyone

I have a couple of spare seats in my Toyota for the Blitz this Saturday.  I hope to leave fairly early and look at Blue Range Hut, Mt Franklin and Ginini Flats.   We could also survey some likely sites in between.   I would appreciate some help with the blitz.

I anticipate a morning’s work, returning around 1 pm or so, depending on how much fun we are having.

Is anyone interested?

Paul Fennell

COG Database Manager

0407 195 460