canberrabirds

Cockatiels at Mulligans Flat

To: "Canberrabirds" <>
Subject: Cockatiels at Mulligans Flat
From: "Jenny Bounds" <>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:23:55 +1000
On the ANU surveys this morning, Martin Moffat and I recorded a group of 5 Cockatiels in our sites - they were flying west to east over the reserve.   Steve Holliday recorded a large flock of Woodswallows very high up over the eastern side of the reserve. Interestingly, I have just had a large flock of woodswallows fly over my house at Weston, so high up you can hardly see them.
cheers
Jenny

Jenny Bounds
ph 02 6288 7802