canberrabirds

[Fwd: Volunteers needed: ANU Spring Bird Survey October 2007]

Subject: [Fwd: Volunteers needed: ANU Spring Bird Survey October 2007]
From: "Canberra Ornithologists Group Inc." <>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 17:31:46 +1000 (EST)
ïß8~Ë­­ªw×}xë?wï]´Ó^ôÓ

Dear Canberra Ornithological Group,

I am writing to your organisation in search of experienced birdwatchers to volunteer their time to assist in the completion of the Australian National University (ANU) Spring Bird Survey. The survey is set to take place on Saturday 20th October between 6 and 9am, with a big thankyou breakfast at the end (to make up for the early start).

We are hoping to sign up about 30 experienced bird watchers, and pair them with first time birdwatchers from the ANU campus. We plan to survey approximately 90 sites on the ANU Acton campus, at the Australian National Botanic Gardens, and on the grounds of the CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation).

For further details and information on how to participate and register, please view our website at http://www.anu.edu.au/anugreen/index.php?pid=612

I look forward to hearing from many of you very soon.

Kind regards and many thanks in advance!

Clare

Clare Lawlor

Assistant Environment Officer

Energy and Sustainability Office - ANUgreen

Facilities and Services Division

Building #45 Sullivan's Creek Road

Tel: 02 6125 2311

Fax: 02 6125 2001