canberrabirds

RE:Yellow Tailled Blacks...

To: hot line <>
Subject: RE:Yellow Tailled Blacks...
From: terry gourlay <>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 01:44:47 +0000
Hello Gutta,and others,
                                  I think you did the right thing Gutta,and you prompt this slacker to report on what I think is the same group that I observed at about 2PM Sunday 26th August at the top of the Saddle between Mounts Ainslie and Majura...Coming from the Airport Disaster monument Plantation a long string of vociferous YTB'S that I counted at about 145,they headed from the saddle towards the Majura Pine Plantation....Is any one vaguely interested except Gutta and I?frankly I think the irruption of YTB'S after the bush fires the most significant Vogelwanderung (spelling),I have experienced...Is anyone interested?....Terry Gourlay

Watch it here. Live Earth ‘07 updates, artist info & concert streams!