canberrabirds

Fw: NEW by Sean Dooley "Anoraks to Zitting Cisticola" plus others from A

Subject: Fw: NEW by Sean Dooley "Anoraks to Zitting Cisticola" plus others from Andrew I sles Books [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:21:07 +1000

Forwarding info I've  received  that may be of interest to some,
Muriel

> [...]
> known about the origin of these species.
>
> *** SELECTION OF OTHER BIRDWATCHING BOOKS ***
>
> [24242] Barnes, Simon. A bad birdwatcher's companion: 50
> intimate portraits of
> Britain's best loved birds. London: 2005. Octavo,
> dustwrapper, 290 pp.
> AU$30.00
>
> [24241] Barnes, Simon. How to be a bad birdwatcher. London:
> 2004. Octavo,
> dustwrapper, 198 pp.  AU$30.00
>
> [25996] Cocker, Mark. Birders: tales of a tribe. New York:
> 2001. Octavo,
> paperback, 230 pp., remainder mark. AU$12.00 WAS $25
>
> [15585] Cocker, Mark. Birders: tales of a tribe. London:
> 2001. Octavo,
> dustwrapper, 230 pp.  AU$50.00
>
> [24373] Koeppel, Dan. To see every bird on earth: a father, a
> son and a
> lifelong obsession. London: 2005. Octavo, dustwrapper, 278
> pp.  AU$35.00
>
> [20503] Moss, Stephen. A bird in the bush: a social history
> of birdwatching.
> London: 2004. Octavo, dustwrapper, 375 pp.  AU$55.00
>
> [26423] Obmascik, Mark. The big year: a tale of man, nature,
> and fowl
> obsession. New York: 2004. Octavo, paperback, 268 pp.
> AU$15.00 WAS $25.00
>
> [24177] Snetsinger, Phoebe and Douglas H. Pratt. Birding on
> borrowed time.
> Colorado Springs: 2003. Octavo, paperback, 307 pp., colour
> illustrations.
> AU$35.00
> ==================================
> Andrew Isles Natural History Books
> Rear of 115-117 Greville Street
> (PO Box 2305)
> Prahran 3181 Melbourne Australia
>
> Phone [61] (03) 9510 5750
> Fax [61] (03) 9529 1256
> Email:
>
> Go to our website (www.AndrewIsles.com) or visit our shop in
> Melbourne. Our
> trading hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm; Saturday
> 9am-12.30 pm. WE BUY
> BOOKS.
>
> Members of ANZAAB and ILAB (International League of
> Antiquarian Booksellers).
>
> EMAIL LISTS
> Our regular free email listings are designed to keep
> customers up-to-date with
> recent acquisitions, offers, specials and more. They are sent
> to customers who
> have made contact with us or subscribed to our lists. If you
> wish to stop
> receiving our informative emails, please simply reply with
> the word PLEASE
> REMOVE as the subject. If you wish to suspend or modify your
> email subscription
> simply reply with the relevant subject line: PLEASE SUSPEND
> or PLEASE MODIFY. We
> immediately comply with all such requests.
>
> WE WILL NEVER GIVE OR SELL YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO ANY THIRD PARTY.
>

> ====Attachments with this message (BMMail)=======
> Filename : Bird.htm  Content Type : text/html  Encoding :

NEW DOOLEY BOOK PLUS MORE NEW & FORTHCOMING BIRD BOOKS
To place an order for any of the books below just click on the link. This will take you directly to the stock record on our website and our secure shopping cart. Alternatively, you can order by replying to this email and quoting the stock ID of the book/s.
Click here for the main page of our website. To look for a specific title or subject please use the search facilities.

Image for this item
[24242] Barnes, Simon. A bad birdwatcher's companion: 50 intimate portraits of Britain's best loved birds. London: 2005. Octavo, dustwrapper, 290 pp. AU$30.00

[When referring to this item without Shopping Cart facilities please quote Stock ID 24242]

|Click to display full details and optionally purchase via our secure online Shopping Cart |

Image for this item
[24241] Barnes, Simon. How to be a bad birdwatcher. London: 2004. Octavo, dustwrapper, 198 pp. AU$30.00

[When referring to this item without Shopping Cart facilities please quote Stock ID 24241]

|Click to display full details and optionally purchase via our secure online Shopping Cart |

Image for this item
[15585] Cocker, Mark. Birders: tales of a tribe. London: 2001. Octavo, dustwrapper, 230 pp. AU$50.00

[When referring to this item without Shopping Cart facilities please quote Stock ID 15585]

|Click to display full details and optionally purchase via our secure online Shopping Cart |

Image for this item
[25996] Cocker, Mark. Birders: tales of a tribe. New York: 2001. Octavo, paperback, 230 pp., remainder mark.AU$12.00

[When referring to this item without Shopping Cart facilities please quote Stock ID 25996]

|Click to display full details and optionally purchase via our secure online Shopping Cart |

Image for this item
[23921] Dooley, Sean. The big twitch: one man, one continent, a race against time - a true story about birdwatching. Crows Nest: 2005. Octavo, paperback, 322 pp. AU$27.00

[When referring to this item without Shopping Cart facilities please quote Stock ID 23921]

|Click to display full details and optionally purchase via our secure online Shopping Cart |

Image for this item
[24373] Koeppel, Dan. To see every bird on earth: a father, a son and a lifelong obsession. London: 2005. Octavo, dustwrapper, 278 pp. AU$35.00

[When referring to this item without Shopping Cart facilities please quote Stock ID 24373]

|Click to display full details and optionally purchase via our secure online Shopping Cart |

Image for this item
[20503] Moss, Stephen. A bird in the bush: a social history of birdwatching. London: 2004. Octavo, dustwrapper, 375 pp. AU$55.00

[When referring to this item without Shopping Cart facilities please quote Stock ID 20503]

|Click to display full details and optionally purchase via our secure online Shopping Cart |

[26117] Moss, Stephen. Remarkable birds: 100 of the world's most unmissable birds. London: 2007. Quarto, dustwrapper, 208 pp., colour photographs.AU$55.00

[When referring to this item without Shopping Cart facilities please quote Stock ID 26117]

|Click to display full details and optionally purchase via our secure online Shopping Cart |

Image for this item
[26423] Obmascik, Mark. The big year: a tale of man, nature, and fowl obsession. New York: 2004. Octavo, paperback, 268 pp. AU$15.00

[When referring to this item without Shopping Cart facilities please quote Stock ID 26423]

|Click to display full details and optionally purchase via our secure online Shopping Cart |

Image for this item
[25550] Price, Trevor. Speciation in birds. Greenwood: [2008]. Quarto, paperback, 470 pp., colour illustrations.AU$89.00

[When referring to this item without Shopping Cart facilities please quote Stock ID 25550]

|Click to display full details and optionally purchase via our secure online Shopping Cart |

Image for this item
[24177] Snetsinger, Phoebe and Douglas H. Pratt. Birding on borrowed time. Colorado Springs: 2003. Octavo, paperback, 307 pp., colour illustrations.AU$35.00

[When referring to this item without Shopping Cart facilities please quote Stock ID 24177]

|Click to display full details and optionally purchase via our secure online Shopping Cart |

--
This message contains privileged and confidential information only
for use by the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended