canberrabirds

RE: large attachments

To: "stephen mugford" <>, "Philip Veerman" <>, "Phyl Goddard" <>, <>
Subject: RE: large attachments
From: "John Cummings" <>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:33:36 +1000

This is all very interesting

At work I have a 1 meg down load width and at home a half a meg a minute down load (dial up) and while it may be a bit slow at home there never seem to be any real issues.

Some time it is the time of day to.

I do run anti spam at home so do not get most of the rubbish

Any way I enjoy it all

Cheers

John Cummings
CWC Coordinator NSW