canberrabirds

List of observers of the WFHO

To: <>
Subject: List of observers of the WFHO
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 19:53:23 +1000
Hello All,

I think I have got the list right. So far 52 "birdo" people have seen the bird (apart from me). This includes the lady whose name I missed. This list does not include several other people who I have shown as friends or nearby residents who have been interested in what is going on. The alphabetical list follows. If there is an asterisk following, that indicates that as far as I know or remember that person has photographic or video film of the bird but I could easily have missed some of those. I hope I'm not infringing anyone's privacy. Not all are COG names, several people have been from Sydney area. Please let me know if I have got any of this wrong.

The bird was here all day today. I will be out for lunch on Sunday but people can still come around.

Philip

Frank Antram *, Shaun Bagley, Lia Battison, Evan Beaver, Suzi Bond, Chris Charles *, Graeme Clifton, Elizabeth Compston, William Compston, Roger Curnow *, Geoffrey Dabb *, Geoffrey Duggan, Suzanne Edgar, Muriel Edwards, Matthew Frawley, Mat Gilfedder, Ian Gordon, Bill Handke, Stuart Harris *, Judy Harrison, Tobias Hayashi, Sandra Henderson, Owen Holton, Lloyd Hooper, Julienne Kamprad, Shelagh Kemm, Sue Lashko, Dean Lord, Rod Mackay, Peter Madvig, David McDonald, Pat McNicol, Peter McNicol, Dianne Northrop, Lindsay Northrop, Sue Osmond, Harvey Perkins *, Julian Robinson *, David Rosalky, Rosemary Ryan, David Stowe *, Paul Taylor, Kendall Wheeler, Wendy Whitham, Benj Whitworth, Kevin Windle, Alan Wright, Hazel Wright, Marnix Zwankhuizen, Mauritz Zwankhuizen, Karen ----,