canberrabirds

ACT Honeyeater influx & WFHE.

To: <>
Subject: ACT Honeyeater influx & WFHE.
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 00:04:45 +1000
Hi All,

See the messages below if you are interested. I invited Milburn to forward these interesting comments to canberrabirds because he had started the discussion and I did not wish to usurp him. The comments from Stephen are interesting but I am not quite satisfied that the Eyre Bird Observatory (EBO) in Western Australia to Canberra connection is valid (because EBO is within the normal range of the WFHE).

At that time I had no additional connection to the bird (as mine turned up on 5 July). However I don't think he did and I now think I have earned the right to do so, considering that the bird obviously likes my site. (On Friday I have had the Langdon-Smith couple here and we watched it for a while at 2.50 and then Roy Harvey was here to see it at about 4.00 Friday). I realise I miss-counted before in writing that one person had not seen the bird. I think there has actually been a 100% success rate, although that includes that two people saw it first on their second visit.