canberrabirds

Rose robin in Hawker

To: "Canberra Birds" <>
Subject: Rose robin in Hawker
From: "Wendy Whitham" <>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 13:17:56 +1000
Hi
Continuing the robin theme, I just had the pleasure of a female rose robin in our garden.  It was probably only there for a minute, flitting from tree to tree, but it was close enough to the windows to get a good view of both its colour and the way in which it drooped its wings and cocked its tail, as described in Birds of the ACT.
Wendy