canberrabirds

A reminder

To: "'Cog line'" <>
Subject: A reminder
From: "Mark Clayton" <>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 14:37:22 +1100

Good afternoon all,

A couple of reminders actually. Firstly, for those that have not yet picked up their twitchathon receipts I will be at the COG meeting on Wednesday night. I will NOT be at the April meeting and tax time is sneaking around again so get them asap, please. Secondly Anthony’s photos of the White-throated Needletail prompts me to remind people who may have things stashed away in their freezers to bring them in to the meeting on Wednesday night (along with a collection date, locality collected and your name, plus any other data you think relevant) and I will take them into the ANWC on Thursday [subtle hint Anthony!! and I think Harvey also!!].

Cheers,

Mark