canberrabirds

Movements

To: "Canberra Birds" <>
Subject: Movements
From: "martin butterfield" <>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:14:53 +1100
This morning 5 red wattlebirds flew over Carwoola heading North.  Also after several weeks of hearing scarlet robins on the higher parts of our property, two males turned up in my GBS site this morning.

I have seen no evidence of a yellow-faced honeyeater migration yet, although I suspect Whiskers Creek could turn out to be a good route from the Googong area.

Martin