canberrabirds

Invitation to Launch of the Robyn Steller Foundation

Subject: Invitation to Launch of the Robyn Steller Foundation
From: COG Lists Manager <>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 16:02:36 +1100
Greetings. I have removed the attachment owing to its size - pls contact me if you would like a copy.
David

From: "Erika Steller" <>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 14:43:14 +1100

Hi everyone,

Please feel free to extend this invitation to others who may be interested in coming along.

Please join us at the
Launch of the Robyn Steller Foundation
for a Celebration of the book
Monga intacta
and Presentation of Grants

at Mooble.
Shop 18, Bailey?s Corner,
London Circuit, Canberra City
on Thursday 22 March 6pm.  With speakers, drinks and nibbles
Please RSVP by 14 March to
0427 131 701

Please also see invitation attached.

Best Regards,