canberrabirds

COG Sales Desk

To: <>
Subject: COG Sales Desk
From: "Jack and Andrea Holland" <>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 20:56:47 +1100

Dear subscribers

As indicated in the December 2006 Gang-gang Carol Macleay, who has managed the COG Sales Desk for over the past 6 years, will not be able to undertake the duties regularly after the February 2007 meeting, and therefore we are looking for some-one willing and able to take over this role.

Carol will be happy to do a hand over while passing on her stocks of sales items and files, and would also be happy to help out occasionally.

If you feel that you can help COG by taking over this task, please contact Jack Holland (6288 7840 A/H or by E-mail on ), including for the list of duties.

On behalf of all members I would like to thank Carol for having undertaken this significant task so diligently, efficiently and cheerfully for the past 6 years.  After such a long period she can certainly look forward to handing over the duties.  So if you feel you can help COG in this manner, please contact me.

Jack Holland