canberrabirds

Botanic Gardens - total fire ban closure

To: "'martin butterfield'" <>, <>
Subject: Botanic Gardens - total fire ban closure
From: "Paul Fennell" <>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:39:15 +1100

I’m informed by the Lord High Parking Poobah that because the range of access is restricted, patrons would automatically limit their sojourn commensurate with that range, and hence the lesser time required for parking would automatically return a lower parking fee.  Local government is all wise and ever considerate.

Paul Fennell