canberrabirds

Blackbird mimicking Common Koel

To: <>, <>
Subject: Blackbird mimicking Common Koel
From: <>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:15:47 +1100
Thanks Rod,

At the time I had a mental blank and it was bugging me all day - mimic is
what I meant.  I would love a blackbird to imitate a koel now that would be a
sight! Yeah it's not full blooded or repeated like a Koel.

Rainbow Lorikeets have been around a fair bit lately although only a pair or
three.  There was one sheltering in the Applebox this morning.

Cheers, Alex.