canberrabirds

Fw: curiouser and curiouser

To: "roger curnow" <>, "COG" <>
Subject: Fw: curiouser and curiouser
From: "Anthony Overs" <>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 17:14:15 +1100
Roger and others

I just popped out to Campbell Park to have a look at the chough nest.

The nest with the chough young is about 10 metres from the nest the frogmouths were in.
The nests are in different trees, however the canopies are very close to each other.

The frogmouths are no longer there. Couldn't find them in the immediate area, but only looked for 15 minutes. Whilst looking I found two additional old chough nests.

Cheers
Anthony