canberrabirds

FW: [canberrabirds] More northside Snipe...

To: <>
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] More northside Snipe...
From: "Buchanan P&J" <>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 11:08:52 +1000

From: Buchanan P&J [
Sent: Saturday, 28 October 2006 10:16 AM
To: 'Marnix Zwankhuizen'
Subject: RE: [canberrabirds] More northside Snipe...

I did an early morning 6am look on Friday for the snipe but know now that I was not in the correct  place after looking on a map for Ginninderra creek (was on the lake edge near/opposite Dumas road where I found and active double barred finch nest) . Will be good to have some “local snipe” as have not seen one yet even after this morning at Kelly’s swamp, where I froze!!

Will venture out again sometime this weekend to Ginninderra creek, any further geographical references would be handy.

Thanks

PhilB

Charnwood