canberrabirds

request for information

To: <>
Subject: request for information
From: "Overs, Anthony \(REPS\)" <>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:39:20 +1000

Just to add to Mark’s request…

As part of our preparation for the Twitchathon, could I perhaps ask those people that are out and about birding this coming weekend to jot down a list of birds you see wherever you go. A quick bird list would be appreciated, even if it’s just a visit to Campbell Park or Newline Quarry. Any coast lists will be most appreciated.

Any information can be emailed directly to Mark or myself (m("grapevine.net.au","aovers");">)

Thank you

Anthony