canberrabirds

acronyms

To: "Daniel Rayner" <>, "chat line" <>
Subject: acronyms
From: "John Cummings" <>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:04:58 +1000
At last some thing really interesting CBC Canberra Brewers Club.

I too enjoy the wonderful emails that appear on this chat line and am
keen to learn more on the avian fauna of the region.
No matter what shape that education takes.
Too all who sent me emails do not be afraid to ask questions of any one
on this line, we are all open to learning more.

John Cummings
CWC Coordinator
Sthn NSW & ACT
Mission Australia