canberrabirds

COG beginners walk 6 Aug

To: <>
Subject: COG beginners walk 6 Aug
From: "Overs, Anthony \(REPS\)" <>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 13:50:45 +1000

After some folks had left the group towards the end of the walk as we walked back to the western car park we also saw a large flock of Red-browed Finches, a pair of Crested Shrike-tits, a Richard’s Pipit and a large group of Welcome Swallows, Tree Martins and Fairy Martins.

Thank you Sandra for your report, and thanks to everyone that turned up on the day.

Anthony