canberrabirds

Birds of Prey (BOP) Watch reports on Little Eagle declines

To: "Canberrabirds" <>
Subject: Birds of Prey (BOP) Watch reports on Little Eagle declines
From: "Jenny Bounds" <>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:28:15 +1000
Greetings all:  I am working on a nomination of Little Eagle as a vulnerable species in the ACT.  I am looking for published information about the status of and declines of Little Eagles.

Does anyone have any reports or know of published material from the 2 BOP Watches (Birds Aust/Aust Raptor Association studies).  If anyone does, and could get me a photocopy of relevant article or loan me the report, Id be very grateful.

I do have information from an article about RCD related declines from Wingspan Vol 8 No 3, and the New Atlas which shows a decline nationally and in our region.

cheers
Jenny