canberrabirds

Rufous fantail, etc

To: "COG list" <>
Subject: Rufous fantail, etc
From: "Frank Antram" <>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:31:17 +1000
The highlights of a walk around ANBG on Sunday morning (9 April) were 1 Rufous
Fantail (Area 46), 1 adult male Golden Whistler and 2 or 3 immatures, Eastern
Yellow Robins seemed to be everywhere, and a few YFHEs, although no obvious
sign that they were moving through.

Later that day, at my pond in Macquarie, 1 Noisy Miner - as far as I can
recall, this was the first time I've ever seen this species in the vicinity of
my house.

Regards
Frank